My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, October 29, 2010

Harvest Home with a little Autumn Spice thrown in...

I was playing around with the Mojo Monday sketch and the Friday Mashup! theme of pumpkins and came up with this card. If you check Friday Mashup!, you can see that I didn't use this. I just felt it was too dark, and had too much Crystal Effects on it (taking forever to dry, so I had to take the photo with it flat on my desk so it wouldn't drip). Also, though I opened up a brand new bottle of Crystal Effects, it looked a bit cloudy (see it on the right?). Okay, my daughter just checked and it did dry clear!


The square card is Autumn Spice specialty paper. I used the Harvest Home stamp set and Cutter Kit. I also used the Tasteful Trim die and Square Lattice embossing folder on the Old Olive squiggle. I used an aqua painter and ink pads to watercolor everything.


Stamps: Harvest Home;
Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Real Red, Bashful Blue;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Autumn Spice specialty paper, Old Olive, Cajun Craze;
Accessories: 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Tasteful Trim die, glimmer brads, dimensionals, aqua painter, and Cutter Kit.

No comments: