My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mini thank-you cards make me Batty for You...

My daughter and I made nine of these 3" x 3" cards to say "Thank You" for the birthday presents she received at her Halloween-themed birthday party. These notes are just the right size for a 10-year-old! And we added a punched bat on the envelope.

I used scraps of Wicked Fun dsp, a little black lace trim and some black jewels. We used the Batty for You stamp set because it's quick and easy - punch out a few layers and assemble and you're done!

Stamps: Batty for You;
Ink: Basic Black;
Paper: Whisper White, Wicked Fun dsp, Basic Black;
Accessories: Black lace trim, Black Flourish Designer Jewels (Holiday Mini), 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches, Scallop Circle Punch, and dimensionals.

No comments: