My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cozy Christmas CASE

 
These are not your typical Christmas colors. I think that's why I like it so much. I used Night of Navy, Real Red and Hello Honey markers to ink up this sentiment from the Cozy Christmas stamp set in the 2015 Holiday Catalog.

 
This card layout is a CASE from the Holiday Catalog - I just changed up the colors and used the Season of Cheer designer series paper (dsp). I also hand-cut the banner. And the gift bow is from the punch of the same name. You need to punch the Night of Navy card stock twice to get enough pieces to make one bow. It's assembled with mini glue dots.

Cozy Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set  Item 139779
Price: $19.00

1 comment:

Tina said...

super cute, love the bow and sentiment such lovely paper and santa and reindeer