My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

By The Tide birthday

 
The days of going to the beach and looking for seashells or fishing are coming to an end, as fall seems to be here already, but that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy all of the trappings of the beach with a hand-stamped card. This one uses the By The Tide stamp set.


This Very Vanilla card features the coral stamped in Crumb Cake ink on the front. The three images have been stamped in Always Artichoke on vanilla, then punched out using a 1-1/4" square punch, and layered on a 1-3/8" square of artichoke card stock. The squares are popped up using dimensionals, and a sentiment from Teeny, Tiny Wishes finishes the card. I CASE'd this card idea from http://starlightstamper.com.

Dinner last night was a seasoned chicken breast wrapped in two pieces of bacon and a wedge of cabbage roasted with olive oil, salt and pepper. It was delicious! My family liked it so much I'm adding it to our repertoire of dinners. Just thought I'd share if you're always looking for new or different things to make (I am!).

No comments: