My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Purrfect friend birthday card

 

The black jewels for this cat's eyes really draw you in, don't they? This was a card I CASE'd from Tracie St-Louis at http://fortheloveofstamping.com for my most recent 20-card class using You Little Furball clear stamp set. To get the black eyes, simply use a Sharpie with your rhinestones. Easy!

 
I started with a Smokey Slate card, added a layer of Blackberry Bliss card stock and then Whisper White on top of that. Before running the white layer through the Brick Wall embossing folder, I stamps splotches (Gorgeous Grunge stamp set) in Smokey Slate and Blackberry Bliss inks. The cat is fussy cut, with the head popped up with dimensionals.
 
 
You Little Furball Clear-Mount Stamp Set 134150
Price: $19.00
 
My projects are coming right along at home. I've been pruning trees and clearing areas to re-design. After living in the same house for more than two decades, I'm more than ready to change things up! I have one more area I want to hit before it gets too cold out. It's feeling like fall here lately - cooler, crispier days and nights with some sunshine in the afternoon. I hope you are enjoying September.

1 comment:

Tina said...

always so cute...love this stamp set..