My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Love Is Kindness

 
I love tulips! There's an annual tulip festival not far from my home every year. It's amazing to see fields of tulips in a variety of colors.

 
I started with Tangelo Twist card stock (an In Color now thru 2016), and added a layer of Pear Pizzazz and Typeset designer series paper. The Love Is Kindness is a single stamp - the bunch of wrapped tulips with the sentiment. It can be found on page 32 of the Occasions Catalog (item 137131, $8.95, wood stamp only). I stamped the image in Jet Black StazOn ink and colored the tulips with Tangelo Twist and Pear Pizzazz markers. Then I used the new Ornate Tag Topper Punch (item 137416 for $22.95) on a 2" strip of Very Vanilla card stock.
 
I'm working on business taxes today, which is not my favorite thing to do. I hope you're enjoying a better day!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Terry,

I love tulips too and hope mine come back this year. Your card is beautiful! As I write this the snow is falling here in New York.