My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You Brighten My Day

 
How about this card for a Random Act of Kindness (RAK)? I frequently give the people on the other side of the banking drive-thru windows a card and candy. They always appreciate being appreciated!

 
I started with a Crushed Curry card, a 3" x 4" piece of Best Year Ever Designer Paper and a few punched banners on Whisper White baker's twine. The sentiment and lightbulb are two stamps I put on the same block and stamped together in Jet Black StazOn, before sponging and coloring the Whisper White circle.
 
The best part? You may choose the You Brighten My Day stamp set or the Best Year Ever dsp FREE with a $50 Stampin' Up! order thru March 31 (pick 2 items free for a $100 order, 3 items free with a $150 order, etc.). Place your order here - http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net. Thank you!

No comments: