My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, January 19, 2015

I hope today is your Best Day Ever


There's something about these words and colors that make me happy. I can see giving a card like this to so many people for a variety of reasons. Best of all, you may choose this stamp set for FREE when you place a $50 Stampin' Up! order by March 31.


I started with a Coastal Cabana card, and added a 2" x 5-1/4" piece of Best Year Ever designer paper (another item you may select for FREE with a $50 SU! order) cut as a banner. Then added a Whisper White hand-cut banner, and a punched Real Red heart.

And yes, this was another of my 20-card class designs - simple and sweet. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Oh my friend, LOVE this! First, it's one of my favorite hues! Second, so CAS yet striking! Great job :) I'm so overdue to order, it's not even funny - lol - my cardstock supply is WAY WAY low! Hopefully soon! ♥