My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Embossed pewter Tree Trimmings card


It's easy to make an elegant card with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and pewter embossing powder. This is the third Tree Trimmings card we made at my class a few days ago. You can look through previous posts for the first two. The Vintage Wallpaper embossed Whisper White is a separate layer from the card front, adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the ornaments and sentiment from Petite Pairs in a VersaMark pad, then heat embossed them with the new pewter embossing powder in the Holiday Mini. I used a ruler and Marina Mist marker to draw the hangers, and added rhinestones for extra sparkle. I tried a Brushed Silver card stock layer behind the top one, but it didn't look right, so I made that Marina Mist as well. Hope you like it!

No comments: