My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Three more quick and easy cards for Christmas


I CASE'd this pretty card, though I can't recall from where. It's Very Vanilla with the mistletoe stamp from Easy Events (I mounted the image on the wood block separately from the sentiment). The greeting is from Four the Holidays. New products on this card from the Holiday Mini are the stitched vanilla velvet ribbon, and the Snow Burst embossing folder (on a separate piece of vanilla card stock).


I CASE'd this card from Lisa Young, simplifying it by leaving off a layer or two. It uses the Bright Hopes stamp set in the Holiday Mini, along with the Postage Stamp Punch, Decorative Label Punch and basic rhinestones.


This Rich Razzleberry card features the Stitched Stockings stamp set, along with the Stocking Builder Punch and a tag sentiment from Grateful Greetings. I used all of the bigger patterned pieces for my customers, so my card is pieced together with a couple of patterned scraps. There's Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the card too.

It's taken me awhile to post all five of the cards from my last 10-card class. I still have club cards to show you!

No comments: