My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, October 14, 2011

Dark & Dreary for Monkey Challenge 78: Spooky Cute!


My card for this week's A La Card Monkey Challenge 78: Spooky Cute + Sketch starts with Mocha Morning Specialty Paper (this piece is flocked and sooo soft) and the raven from the Dark and Dreary stamp set. I figured since I was going with flocking I should also bling it up a bit with some chunky champagne glitter. The monkey sketch also showed a tab with an embellishment, so I heat embossed words from Wicked Cool and added a glimmer brad from the basics container - champagne colored also.

3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hey Girl.! Love this card! I was thinking of using that same paper, but I only had one piece. I was thinking that their just might be a blog hop that this card would look really good on? Hmmm I wonder? I was in bed already but someone left the door open and we were outside looking for both cats!! Tuesday bite Hal... Ouch!


Hugs
Shirley

Elizabeth said...

Great card - definitely got that spooky feel to it. I like the flocked paper and the bird is scary. Elizabeth x

Denise Pustelniak said...

S P O O K Y!!!!! Love it!!!