My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Inlaid embossing technique with Nature Walk...


I love the rounded corners and Square Lattice embossing folder used on this Nature Walk card. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added Old Olive and Very Vanilla layers with Crumb Cake seam binding. To do the Inlaid Embossing Technique: stamp the bees on Very Vanilla card stock in Old Olive and punch using the 1" circle punch. Adhere the bees well to the larger Very Vanilla piece and run through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. It's that easy! The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations. I CASE'd this idea from Wendy. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi Terry,
Love this card! I think Nature Walk may be one of my new favorite sets! I also wanted to let you know that I am passing the Stylish Blogger Award on to you! Please visit my blog for all of the details!
Kelli
www.kellistampinpad.blogspot.com