My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Afterthoughts on Blossoms Petal Punch...


My daughter really wanted the Blossom Petals Punch from the Occasions Mini, so I bought it for her. I have a box of scraps for her and the punch to get crazy! As I was prepping the cards for this month's clubs, I figured I'd give the punch a try. I used Pawsitively Prints II dsp and Always Artichoke card stock for the flower and leaves. The River Rock designer button is also out of the Occasions Mini. The words are from the Level 1 hostess set Afterthoughts, stamped in Not Quite Navy on more dsp that's layered on Not Quite Navy card stock that's been punched on both sides with the Scallop Border Punch. For the petals, I adhered a dimensional under each one, then used my fingers to curl up the sides. Best of all? My daughter loves the card!

3 comments:

~Melody~ said...

I love this card Terry!

Also Thank you so much for coming out my way...I've been obsessed ever since my goodies were delivered!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

You know what I love most about this card... the patals are not stamped, and they look so good. SO two thumbs up on this one!!

Hugs
Shirley

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

This card just makes me happy. Must be the gingham petals - gingham always makes me smile. The whole composition really works.