My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love Letters dsp brag book page...



It's been awhile since we've swapped 6" x 6" brag book pages at our American Ink team meetings, but we're back to it. This was my page. It's textured Riding Hood Red card stock with some Love Letters dsp on it. I used the Pinking Hearts Border Punch on a strip of Early Espresso, then layered some crochet trim under that. I used the Petal Card Punch for the little envelope, which holds a little love note (from Cute by the Inch, a Level 2 hostess set), then added a Full Heart-punched Love Letter heart adhered with dimensionals and sporting a vanilla rosette. I did add a little library clip on the love note for my swaps, though it's not pictured. I'll share the other brag book swaps tomorrow!


1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.