My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Notably Ornate and Vintage Wallpaper...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love the embossing folders Stampin' Up! offers.

This was one of my cards from last night's 4 Cards for $5 Class.

Here, the Marina Mist card front was run through the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for the Big Shot. It just adds so much!

I used the Notably Ornate stamp set for this card. The bird was stamped in Marina Mist on the same color card stock, cut out and adhered with dimensionals.

The largest image and the "just because" stamps were inked in Basic Gray and stamped on Crumb Cake card stock. There's a layer of Chocolate Chip card stock with a strip of Scallop Trim Border Punched Crumb Cake. I thought about adding a knot of ribbon along the left side of the card, but I only have the 1/8" taffeta in Marina Mist, so I opted for a safety pin with a bow. (I've already gone through two packages of the Vintage Trinkets.)

I added larger pearls to the big image, and tiny pearls to the greeting and for the bird's eye.


If you'd like to order anything used to make this card, please visit here.

No comments: