My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, August 13, 2010

Bird theme challenge card with Aviary stamp set


Good morning! For this challenge, I decided to turn to my Nursery Suite Specialty paper for this decorative Regal Rose scallop. I love that we have so many terrific designs, but it's hard to cover them up at all. So instead, I opted to stamp the birds from Aviary on the big scallops and add lots of rhinestones for bling!

The sentiment is from the Level 2 hostess set, Apple Blossoms. I used the Decorative Label punch (Sneak Peek for what's coming up in the Holiday Mini Catalog Sept. 1).

Kim created the adorable card below using the Aviary stamp set.



This So Saffron card uses some Play Date dsp and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, as well as a series of oval punches.

Terry's Card:
Stamps: Apple Blossoms (Level 2 hostess set, FREE with any $300 order), Aviary (116956 wood, 120462 clear);
Ink: Soft Suede pad (115657) and marker (120973), So Saffron pad (105213), Tempting Turquoise pad (100814) and marker (100058);
Paper: Whisper White (100730) and Nursery Suite Specialty (117165);
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones (119246).

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Love both these cards.. I just ordered this stamp set today.. so I won't have to use yours next time.. LOL

Love Ya!