My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, May 24, 2010

Watercolor Trio with butterflies...

When I saw this card on Mary Fish's blog, I wanted to do it for my stamp camp Saturday.

This is a Whisper White card with a layer of Sage Shadow (retiring) and an embossed strip of Chocolate Chip that was run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder in the Summer Mini (it's backordered right now).

This stamp is from the Watercolor Trio stamp set in the mini. We used Sage Shadow, Brocade Blue and Chocolate Chip markers to ink the rubber, then layered it on Brocade Blue and So Saffron card stocks.

Finally, we adhered a few butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslit were stuck on with Mini Glue Dots.

The sentiment is from Favorite Thoughts, also in the Summer Mini. It's adhered with dimensionals.

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I am going to have to remember to get my butterfly embosslit.. I forget I have it... super card Terry!