My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tropical Party card...

I love the bright colors in the Island Oasis designer series paper pack.

And the Tropical Party stamp set, also in the Summer Mini, goes hand-in-hand with the paper.

I borrowed this idea from Connie Babbert. Look under May 4 on her blog. It's an Old Olive card with a 4" x 3-3/4" piece of this fun umbrella paper.

I used one of the stamps from the Everything Nice set, inking it up with Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Rose Red markers.

The coconut and one flower were cut out and popped up with dimensionals, as well as the top two layers of the card. Fun stuff!!!

2 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Awesome! I love that greeting with this set! Thanks for linking back to my Blog!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love this card... calvin made his own version of this card.. but we don't have the word stamp.. I should put it on my blog..

thanks for sharing Terry!