My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bouquet Bunch tag card...

I won't be missing Really Rust at all, thanks to the new Cajun Craze color coming out July 1!

I used the Woodgrain background stamp on a piece of Really Rust, then punched it with the Scallop Edge Punch, piercing holes in each scallop.

This was the third card we made at my stamp camp.

I had many Kraft tags leftover from a Christmas stamp camp, and thought they'd be great for this card, with a jumbo eyelet and Kraft taffeta ribbon added for bling.

The sentiment is from the Define Your Life stamp set, and the plant is from the new Summer Mini Catalog set, it's called Bouquet of Bunches. And, again, this card was CASE'd from another talented stamper named Geobeck on Splitcoast.

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

cute cute.. love that little squirrel... I have this stamp set just cuz of him (or her) lol