My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lovely Little Milk Cartons...

This was one of the 3d projects at my Valentine Stamp Camp.

It uses the new Little Milk Carton die for the Big Shot, as well as the Party Favor Box die.

I forgot to get pictures of the milk cartons out of the container. They each have strips of Sending Love designer paper around them, with the silver mini library clips at the top.

We used the Sweet Pea felt flowers to embellish the container, and added a knot of the yummy Pretty in Pink satin ribbon.

I had Dove chocolates (two kinds) to put in the milk cartons. I think more ended up being consumed than put in the cartons!

This is similar to an idea I saw displayed at Leadership Conference (customizing the Party Favor Box). If you don't think you're creative, you don't have to be! There are so many ideas and samples on the Internet, in our American Ink group, and in our publications.

No comments: