My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cupcakes

 
My friend and downline, Teresa, created this adorable cupcake card for everyone to make at the Demo Day I hosted Sunday. This is the Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set called Sprinkles of Life.

 
Teresa used the new In Colors for her make & take. She had the new green lace ribbon, but I'd put the layers together before adding the ribbon so you'll have to pretend. The card is Watermelon Wonder. I like how the colors of sprinkles coordinate perfectly with the designer paper. The apple from the Tree Builder Punch, which is the one that works well with this stamp set, makes a great cherry for the cupcake! We used a green marker to ink up the stem.

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Well she did a fabulous job! This is super cute and looks quite yummy! Love your new blog look! ♥