My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, July 27, 2015

Santa's Gifts Christmas card

 
I love a cute reindeer with a scarf! I'm still doing Christmas in July. I believe this is Card 3.

 
This card features the Santa's Gifts stamp set in the new catalog. I stamped it in Early Espresso ink and used a Real Red marker to color the nose, scarf and hooves. I love the little punched tree in Garden Green on the right side of the hand-cut banner. It adds that little touch. And I used retired designer paper (because I have lots of it and because my ladies don't mind).
 
 
Santa's Gifts Photopolymer Stamp Set Item 138808
Price: $16.00
Send your merry merry wishes for Christmas and the new year with a whimsical Santa, reindeer, and Christmas tree. This is a Two-Step Stampin' set, which gives you so many creative options--combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

If you'd like to order this stamp set, any Weekly Deals, Clearance Rack items, or other SU! products, please use my Online Store at http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net. Thanks!
 

No comments: