My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dino-rrific stamp set

 
I think this stamp set is one of the best in the new catalog. It's called No Bones About It and has mass appeal. I mean, at a gathering for demos, I'd say the majority of us thought it was super cute!

 
My friend and downline, Barb, brought this as a make & take. I switched up the type of leaves I used, but the design is the same. We used fringe scissors for the "grass." I love the earthy colors.
 
No Bones About It Photopolymer Stamp Set  Item 138756
Price: $26.00

I think I'm going to save this card for my niece's birthday this fall. She loves dinosaurs!

It's been a busy summer, which is why you haven't heard much from me. I had a garage sale last weekend, and have been traveling to and from a summer college class four days a week with my boy so he gets his 50 hours driving with a licensed driver for his driver's license.

The booth I have in an antique mall will be closed at the end of this month, so I'm going to have another garage sale at the end of the month to purge what's left. Not to mention, blackberries are coming in and it'll be time to crank out a few batches of jam!

I hope you're enjoying some great weather with friends and family.
 

No comments: