My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Postage Punch boat on a Poppy Parade sea...


I'm back to boats. This one was CASE'd from Mary Fish. I changed the colors and sentiment. Mine uses Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy, and Sahara Sand - a Sweet Set on the Color Coach. The boat was created from about half a 1-3/4" Circle Punch, and the Postage Stamp Punch. I hand-cut the little flag and cut a tiny piece of card stock to thread through the Bitty Button. The big Not Quite Navy scallops on the card are from the Tasteful Trim die (still available to order, even though it was in the Holiday Mini). I used the Big Shot to emboss the polka dots on the Sahara Sand card front, and for the 3-inch circle die behind the boat. The sentiment is from the Pretty Postage stamp set. I punched it out with the small tag punch.

Alaska Cruise update: We're spending 6 p.m. to almost midnight in Victoria, B.C. I'm not sure what we'll do, other than walk around. We've got no plans!

1 comment:

Tina said...

very cute...i love boat cards....great colors to


Tina