My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm all legs on this Summer Splash post...


I love the simple sketch for a kid's card at A La Card Monkey this week. I was able to create this fabulous Peach Parfait octopus card in just minutes using the Summer Splash stamp set! Of course, googly eyes are a must on fun kid cards. They add a bit of silliness. I made a bunch of these for swaps at my American Ink team meeting this morning.

The sentiment is from Afterthoughts (a Level 1 hostess set). Here's the sketch I followed:


3 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love the color combo and this little octopus. His google eyes are fun! TFS.

Heidi said...

Such a cute octopus!! And, I agree with you that adding googly eyes is a fun addition to a kid card! Great color choice, too! :)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

The Crazy eyes are a cute touch!!

Hugs
Shirley