My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, September 2, 2011

Snow Much Fun for Christmas Monkey Challenge 72


After spending a marvelous week on the beach with my family, it seems oddly refreshing to think of a cool, sparkling Christmas card like this one I've made with the Snow Much Fun stamp set. The brightest shine comes from the silver glimmer paper I ran through the Big Shot with the Northern Frost decorative strip die, then I added a bit of dimension and sparkle with Dazzling Details (new in the Holiday Mini Catalog) on the snowman's hat band and snowball.


The card is Pool Party card stock, with a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Domestic Goddess dsp on top. I used the A La Card Monkey sketch challenge this week:
Stamps: Snow Much Fun;
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Jet Black StazOn;
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Domestic Goddess dsp;
Accessories: Dazzling Detail, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, dimensionals, Northern Frost decorative strip die, Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Snowflake Punch, Designer Brads, mat and paper piercer.

4 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

What a pretty card Terry!! I would never have thought of using that DSP for Christmas cards but then I have not ordered it yet - can't wait to see it IRL! Love your snowflakes and the brads on them!!

Jen Timko said...

Awesome card, Terry! Love the snowflakes with the brads!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Wow... That is one Fabulous. I love that card... I am really hoping I get this one for Christmas!! :) I don't have this snowman set yet.... gee's my list keeps getting longer!!

Hugs
Shirley

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I think what I was trying to say was... This card is Fabulous and I want you to send it to me for Christmas... lol

Somedays I can't type or speak english!!! lol

Hugs
Shirley