My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Snow Much Fun for Technostamper challenge 192

Edited to add: I was one of the Top 3 picks of the week! Hooray! Here's the badge:

Mary Jo's sketch challenges are a lot of fun. Check out http://technostamper.com/ every Monday for a new sketch!


Yes, I'm back to using Snow Much Fun with Domestic Goddess dsp. I love it! And the words come from the Occasions Alphabet. It's a fun set. I started with a Pool Party card, then added a Whisper White layer that's been run through the Northern Flurry embossing folder. I used Calypso Coral for an accent color - the designer brad, the scallop trim border-punched layer, and a little color on the snowman. Hope you like it! Here's the Technostamper sketch I followed:


3 comments:

MJ said...

Wonderful! Love those papers with this snowman. Too cute. Thanks so much for playing along this week with my sketch challenge!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

So Darn cute, I love this paper for Chirstmas! You Kick Butt on this Challenge!!

Hugs
Shirley

Cathy Warhank said...

I love your card - the DSP and accent color are so cool for this - also love the embossed snowflakes and the scallop trim border. Well done!