My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Not So Seriously "Thank you from the bottom of my butt" card for 411


I've been having a lot of fun with my Not So Seriously stamp set. This is such a sassy, kinda crazy set. You can tell from the words on this card! The inside of the card says, "...it's a lot bigger than my heart!" How cute is that?

To color this gal, I used a Bashful Blue marker on her eyes so they weren't so beady looking. And I colored around the entire image with Bashful Blue to help the other colors (Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Blush Blossom) pop.


I started with a Whisper White card base, then added a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Concord Crush card stock that I'd run through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (in the Big Shot). The designer paper is from Cheery Treat, a hostess offering. It's layered on Concord Crush and Lucky Limeade, with some Regals buttons with white baker's twine. I followed a sketch over at Stamping 411. You can see it below:

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

very cute image and card. Thanks for playing along.

Rhonda said...

What a lovely card...no butts about it! :)