My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pennant Parade and Sweets for the Sweet cards

Tonight was my Stampin' Dessert Party. Women showed up, enjoyed delicious blueberry angel food cake, stamped seven cards (two are shown below), and went home with one of my retired stamp sets. It was a lot of fun!


I CASE'd this bright card from Natasha Zandbergen. It uses Pennant Parade, Just Eat Cake dsp, and Word Play.


I CASE'd this card from Dawn Olchefske. It uses the Sweets for the Sweet stamp set, two embossing folders (Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice), Pacific Point and Chocolate Chip ink, and the new mini silver brads.

I just received a visit from the UPS man tonight, so I'll be cracking into my box tomorrow! Check back for more cards, and have a great day.

1 comment:

MizMaryAnn said...

These are all so beautiful. Thank you for showing them. I sure enjoyed making the ones that were in our class. They all look so hard to make to my friends! Hugs....
Mary Ann