My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, July 15, 2011

Button Buddies for Monkey Challenge 65: Buttons & Bows


This Button Buddies pig is the cutest! First, there's that nose. I added the nostrils with a black marker so they were visible through the button. (Just a side note: When you add Baker's Twine in the button, it looks like snot! Yikes.) I used the marker for the eyes too.

Did you notice the new Houndstooth embossing folder on the Melon Mambo layer? I used the debossed side. The dsp is from the Cheery Treat hostess pack, along with some Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon. And the words? Well, they come from the Not So Seriously stamp set. The inside says: And I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

I used the sketch from A La Card Monkey. I love the little piglet and his soft pink snout! 
One last note: I've created my very first paid tutorial on a new tab above. Nobody's purchased it yet (I just added it minutes ago), and it's only $1.95. Let me know what you think! It's an adorable Flip-Flop Album, made with real flip-flops! It's great for all kinds of summer photos - of vacations, trips to the beach and waterparks, etc. I think it's a great gift for that hard-to-buy-for person in your life.

1 comment:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I thought I commented on this card, it must have been in my head and not in text!! Sorry, I really love your card. The little button nose with the image and papers are adorable :)