My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nature Walk card for Technostamper challenge...


I used this card as one of the five for my Thank You Card Stamp-a-Stack yesterday. And I followed Mary Jo's Technostamper sketch below to do it witih the new Nature Walk stamp set (coming up in the Occasions Mini January 4) and Botanicals Gazette dsp. I didn't make my card square because I didn't have enough envelopes for all 15 women to make two of this card. Inside, I used the thank-you verse from the God Bless set.

I used Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers to ink up the flowers, and an Early Espresso pad for the bee. Add a couple of punches (circles - 1-1/4" and 1-3/8") and dimensionals and that's it. I'll take photos of the other four thank-you cards and post those tomorrow.

4 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJ said...

I think this is one of my favorite sets in the new mini. Love your card, the colors are so serene feeling. So fresh and crisp looking. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Julie Marshall said...

I love this set and can't wait to order it up ;) Love how you used it on this card. Very demonstratable ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting.

I'm off to check out more of your cards. Happy New Year!