My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Countryside truck in Newsprint for sketch challenge...


I made this square card with circles (I used 1-1/4" punched pieces of Newsprint dsp) for a sketch challenge. I thought of my dad when making this card with the truck from the Countryside stamp set. He loves old cars and old stuff, in general. I did add some Pear Pizzazz green to the apples in the back of the truck, as well as to the grass blades underneath. The sentiment is from the Live, Laugh, Love stamp set.

4 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Great Card.. love that its a Man Card! love the black and white.

Renee said...

have to agree great man card!! I love it! hugz n blessings.

Holly said...

Great Guy Card.. I love that DSP with the truck image they go great together.

Julie Marshall said...

I love Black and White and it works perfectly with this focal image. Great layout!