My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I almost got a cavity from this theme challenge card...



This card is so sweet, I almost got a cavity making it! I started with Pretty in Pink card stock and added hearts from the 3 Hearts Punch to the left side. To the right, I used a piece of Patterned Love dsp (part of the Filled With Love Bundle thru January 24) with a strip of Whisper White that's been punched with the Pinking Hearts Border Punch and adhered with dimensionals. But wait! There's the Full Heart that's been punched out of white card stock that's been run through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, and there's the word "heart" in the sentiment, which is from Blowing Kisses.

4 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Really cute card, Deanna is going to really love this one, its her favorite color. I do like the color on color with the hearts.

Hugs

Shirley

Holly said...

Look at all that Pink.. I'm in love... Perfect Heart card for the challenge. The pearls are the perfect touch.. I really like how you punched all the hearts out and made the background.

Stampin with Kristy said...

This is a gorgeous card!It almost looks like you used the Big Shot on the background hearts. Fabulous job!!

Patti said...

Very pretty clean and simple card. Great layout.