My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fabulous handmade Christmas gifts...



Barb opened the gift I made - a ribbon wreath.


Michelle made this festive sign
My gift is the clock Pearl embellished.
Karen shows off what Frankie made - a flip book, a flower pin and an ornament made with the milk carton die with a flameless candle inside.
Kim shows off the rustic star with removable magnetic pieces covered with Deck the Halls dsp and made by Patty.

Our American Ink team had its annual Christmas party today, and it was so much fun! The brunch buffet was delicious, with everyone contributing. Then we had our gift exchange. You can see most of the fabulous gifts above! Several gifts were "stolen."

After the gift exchange, everyone voted for their top three favorites in our Design-a-House contest. I'll share those photos tomorrow. They're terrific too! Everyone who entered received a prize.

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

WOW! All of those gifts are AMAZING!! I am your newest follower from SC.
www.yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

Renee said...

What great gifts!!! I am now your newest follower from stampin connection :D :D Hugs n blessings

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said...

Hey Shirley,

I cropped the photo of your tree album and got it posted today! Sorry about the oversight. I think I might've missed another one too?