My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Filled with Love color challenge card...



 I had fun playing with the colors I chose this week, as well as Mary Jo's sketch challenge at http://technostamper.blogspot.com/ (see sketch below). I started with a Whisper White card and added a piece of Real Red card stock that was embossed with the Framed Tulips folder in the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog. The strip of Old Olive is punched using the Pinking Hearts Border to go along with the Filled with Love stamp set, which is part of a special offer thru January 24 (buy the stamp set and coordinating Love Patterns dsp and get a pack of Bitty Buttons for free). I stamped the big heart in Marina Mist and added a punched heart, a bitty button and some chunky red glitter with some Tombow Liquid Adhesive.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty. I love these colours

Holly said...

This came out super cute.. I really like how you used the colors with the sketch..

MJ said...

Adorable. I am thinking I need this set too now! Sorry I am so late on commenting, have had VERY limited computer access as hubby tried to fix mine. Thanks so much for playing along.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

your card is so cute.. at least you used the right colors.. lol

Elaine U. said...

Beautiful card--love the embossing folder!

I found your blog through Stampin' Connection; you have a new follower. :)
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/