My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring Stamp Camp chick card...

It was a marathon stamping day yesterday as my American Ink Stampin' Up! group first met at 11 a.m. for a "meeting" (i.e. lots of stamping and door prizes), followed by my Spring Stamp Camp, which featured five projects.

I love the ladies in my group, as well as all they have to share (stamping and food!). We had quite a spread yesterday.

This chick, from the Eggcoutrements stamp set, was stamped off in Regal Rose ink on Whisper White card stock, hand cut, and adhered with dimensionals. The sentiment is from the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set Happy Moments.

The white layer is adhered to Pretty in Pink, then those layers are adhered with dimensionals to some gorgeous and sparkly Sending Love paper, also layered on Pretty in Pink on a Whisper White card.

It's simple, sparkly, mostly monochromatic (except for the Basic Brown sentiment), and lots of layers for a nice feel.

This card was CASE'd (except for the designer paper) from one I saw on Andrea Walford's blog here.

No comments: