My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring Stamp Camp bird house

Using the Mini Milk Carton die for the Big Shot, I made this bird house one of the Spring Stamp Camp projects Saturday.

The milk carton is So Saffron, then we ran a Hugs (Occasions Mini) through the Polka Dot embossing folder for the roof. For embellishment, we added a Chocolate Chip felt flower, a 3/4" circle of So Saffron and a Filigree Flower brad with a silver center.

Before the milk carton was put together using Sticky Strip, I punched a 1" hole for the pink bird (these chicks always conjure up fond memories of Easters past for me).
I used the Eggcoutrements stamp set to stamp the long scallop image along the bottom of the bird house.

My great idea: Make a bunch of these bird houses in pastel colors and hang from a tree, or make a mobile! How fun is that?

No comments: