My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, February 1, 2010

I (Heart) Hearts...

The new I (Heart) Hearts set has a variety of fun hearts to play with. My favorite is the one shown here.

The heart was stamped in Real Red and cut out. I added lots of Dazzling Diamonds glitter with a 2-way glue pen and adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals over four 1-3/8" squares punched from the Sending Love designer paper. Those squares are layered on Pretty in Pink and then Real Red card stock.

The sentiment is from the stamp set with that name.

Don't have the satin ribbon yet? Order it all! It's absolutely luscious in all the colors offered in the Occasions Mini. Contact me at ericandterry@comcast.net and I can order it for you today!

(Note: With every purchase of I (Heart) Hearts, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to aid Haiti's earthquake victims.)

No comments: