My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sweet Centers are red hot...

I love the Whisper White contrasting with the Real Red on this Sweet Centers card. It gives it a clean and simple look - my favorite!

I ran a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Petals-A-Plenty textured embossing folder and adhered it to the Real Red card.

For the front, I punched the 1-3/4" circle first, then stamped the ornament hanger and sentiment.

To line up the Sweet Treats cup on the red layer, I used a pencil to trace where I wanted it, filled the cup with Red Hots and adhered it to the red layer. The white stamped layer went right over the top where I wanted it. I CASE'd this idea, but have no idea from where. If it's your idea, let me know and I'll give you credit!

No comments: