My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is truly a day to reflect on how many blessings we have in our lives. Even when things don't seem to be going our way, there's always something to be grateful for.

Here's my Grateful List:
  • A loving and healthy family
  • Terrific friends & downline
  • Wonderful SU! customers
  • A roof over our heads
  • Working transportation
  • The opportunity to help others
  • Being alive and able to appreciate the little things that are so easy to overlook

I wish you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving. I hope you'll pause to say thanks for all of the blessings in your life, no matter how small. God bless you!

Now for the card details. This is a swap from one of my downline, Brandy. She's got a lot of things going on in her life with family and full-time job and such, and took the time to cut out and color the details on this Voila card. Thanks, Brandy!

No comments: