My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Animal Stories travel tin for kids...

My kids travel better when they have things to do, like draw or play games. So I used an old Hodgepodge Hardware tin and covered it with some Tall Tales designer paper to give it a second life.

Inside, I have many sheets of three different games (from a big box store in the cereal aisle) - Tic Tac Toe, Hangman, and Dot to Dot. I also added a mini pen and pencil that I found at the same store for only 50 cents.

The only embellishment I added is some 1/4" Chocolate Chip grograin around the lid. It's adhered with Sticky Strip.

I have a few of these tins I'm taking to the Holiday Bazaar this weekend and thought that other embellishments, such as buttons, would be easily pulled off and perhaps swallowed by a younger sibling.



No comments: