My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, October 2, 2009

Batty for You mini album

This mini album was inspired by a matchbook treat item seen here, but one of my downline jazzed it up inside and added some ribbon outside.

If you don't own the Batty for You stamp set, you should! It is so easy to use with our circle punches,and the Scallop Circle Punch.


Like a couple other Halloween Stamp Camp projects, this one uses Cast A Spell designer paper.

Other accessories include the Eyelet Border Punch and the wide, striped Old Olive ribbon, which was knotted and added to the front with mini glue dots.

3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Those are the cutest kids EVER!! Get album... :)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

hey... I just had to say again .. this is so so cute!

carla K said...

I was stumped for ideas with my batty for you set. The mini album is the cutest ever....thanks for the idea