My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wandering Words thankful card...

Autumn Meadows is the name of the gorgeous designer paper on this card, which features one of the three stamps from the Wandering Words stamp set.

The acorn stamp is from The More, The Merrier hostess set.


Sherry provided this make & take for all of us at a recent demonstrator gathering at her house. She does a fabulous job of hosting our meetings every other month - and this one was no exception. She showed us a 44-page album she'd made with My Digital Studio, as well as other terrific wall hangings, cards and other projects. I loved it all!

No matter where you live in Western Washington, you're welcome to attend my American Ink group's demo gatherings. We're meeting Nov. 14 at 11 a.m. at my Poulsbo studio, 6487 NE Silver Springs Ln. Hope you can make it!

No comments: