My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Spotlighting with a Punch Technique with Twick or Tweet...

Spotlighting with a Punch is an effective - and simple - technique to use.

Here's how it's done: Stamp your image twice. I stamped the skeleton and dog stamp from the Twick or Tweet stamp set once on Whisper White card stock, then a second time on Old Olive card stock. I punched the Old Olive image with a circle punch and then adhered it over the black and white version. That's it!

I wish I could take credit for this card, but I CASE'd it. I love how the Scallop Circle Punch was used on the upper right corner to show a "bite." I also adore the Cast-a-Spell designer paper used on the left. I layered that on Old Olive card stock and tied a knot of 5/8" black grosgrain around it.

No comments: