My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Weekly Deals and new catalogs kick off today

Weekly Deals

Today is the first day you may order from the Occasions Catalog AND take advantage of our Sale-a-Bration Event, where you'll receive a FREE item from the SAB Catalog for every $50 you order before tax and shipping. I've added the catalogs in the left column of this blog for easy access - just click! I know demonstrators who order all of their adhesive or envelopes and such during Sale-a-Bration so they can get everything in the SAB Catalog for free. Don't forget you may add Clearance Rack items or any other items from the annual catalog on your order too. Happy shopping!

My New Year is off to a great start. I have a job I love, my kids started school again yesterday, and my hubby is on a great job that will provide our family with security for awhile. I feel blessed with all of the great people who have come into my life - some for a short time, some new, and many for years! I love you all.

134075G


Honeycomb Hello Wood-Mount Stamp Set Item # 134075
Regular Price: $22.00 US/$27.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $16.50 US/$20.25 CAN



Tiny Triangles Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Item # 133740
Regular Price: $7.50 US/$9.25 CAN
Discounted Price: $5.63 US/$6.94 CAN



2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents Item # 138383
Regular Price: $8.00 US/$10.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $6.00 US/$7.50 CAN



Eclectic Paper-Piercing Pack Item # 133778
Regular Price: $8.00 US/$10.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $6.00 US/$7.50 CAN

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Well this sounds like a fun day - new cattys! :) I'll have to take a peek - love your new blog look and Happy New Year, Terri!

Donna Heber said...

I need to start a list. :-)