My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, October 11, 2014

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

 
I'm enjoying the simplicity and inexpensiveness of the White Christmas photopolymer stamp set.

 
This starts with a Whisper White card, with a 5-1/4" x 4" layer of Whisper White (popped up with dimensionals after being stamped and colored). I used Jet Black StazOn for all of the images, adding Marina Mist on the banner and for snowy lines, and a little Real Red to the fussy-cut cardinal. The 1/8" Marina Mist ribbon is retired.
 
You can see all of the fabulous images in the stamp set below. I'll have an order going in Monday night, if you'd like to add to it to save on shipping, email it to me. Or, you may just place your own order via my Online Store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Thanks!
 
 
White Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set  Item 135767
Price: $15.95
Create your own miniature winter wonderland with this photopolymer set featuring an outdoor motif. Set quantity: 13.

No comments: