My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Fitting Occasion - thanks so much!


These are a couple of the thank-you cards I made to put into my customers' orders this week. The card base is River Rock that's been punched on one side with the Scallop Trim Borner punch, with a layer of Neutral (River Rock) dsp on top. I stamped the "thanks so much" in Early Espresso and used the 1" circle punch for it. I stamped the scissors in Cherry Cobbler and hand-cut them, adding a sliver of dimensional. I think the little stamps in A Fitting Occasion are so cute!

If you'd like to place an order, you're welcome to go through my Online Store at http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net.

 
If you're still here, I'll share this vintage silverplate Mayell (Made in England) jam dish with hanging spoon I found at a garage sale yesterday for a couple of bucks. My bestie, Kim, and I drove all over the county finding lots of treasures - big and small. We had a ball! Kim took home the big treasures, while I took home the small ones. Right now my dish is holding Monopoly pieces from about five sets. I saw so many cool ideas with Monopoly on Pinterest - making a ring with a green, wooden house (I have those!), making a box with the board, or a journal cover with the board, covering a lampshade with the money. So many ideas, so little time!
 
 
Here are the thimble and iron. I've got lots of those! I love the metal pieces. I'd love to hear any ideas you might have for Monopoly and all of the assorted parts!

No comments: