My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter swaps highlight of American Ink gathering

 
This month's American Ink swaps were all about Easter. Mine, above, uses the single stamp Easter Blessings (Item 129183 for $8.95 in the Spring Catalog). I started with a Very Vanilla card and layered Wisteria Wonder and a Flower Garden Folder-embossed vanilla on that. I heat embossed the stamp in Whisper White ink and used the Oval Collections Framelits to diecut it. Final touches include the single flower from the flower trim, and ruffled Wisteria Wonder ribbon.
 

Frankie swap
Frankie's pink and brown card uses the Scallop Trim Border punch, Melon Mambo striped ribbon (Spring Catty), and Every Egg wheel.
Mary Ann swap
Mary Ann's Crumb Cake swap uses a pattern from the Print Poetry pad with a sentiment from Perfect Punches, and a flower from Secret Garden.


Ginette's swap
And Ginette's swap uses the Fancy Fan embossing folder, Oval framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch and basic rhinestones, and Spring Catalog items Secret Garden with coordinating framelits by the same name.


I decided to add Mary Ann's make and take too. I stamped the sentiment before adding the oval and realized I'd stamped it too high. Oops! It's really pretty, though. I love that she used Bright Blossoms stamps on this card. I haven't used that set since last summer, I think.

If you still have items on your Wish List, you may want to consider ordering by March 22 because that's when Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration ends! The countdown begins - you have 12 days left to get something FREE from the SAB brochure for every $50 you order. Best of all, you may order 24/7 thru my Online Store at http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net.

No comments: