Monday, February 4, 2013
New video for making an adorable baby onesie card
I got together with my besties Kim and Barb a few days ago to make some Stampin' Up! videos. We have so much fun! In Kim's video, you'll see how to make the onesie, with directions below.
1. Use 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Whisper White card stock, folding it in half for the card.
2. Use 1-1/4" circle punch in the middle of the fold for the neck of the onesie. Use the same punch for the arms (girl card only), going in less than halfway. Then use same punch for leg holes, going in at the corner till corner hits other side of the punch.
3. Use 1-1/4" circle punch with a favorite 2" strip of designer series paper (Sycamore Street in the video - a freebie for Sale-a-bration when you order $50), leaving about an inch inbetween each circle. Then use the scallop circle punch over the circle so you get a scalloped ring. Just apply adhesive to back of the ring and attach to neck and arm and leg holes, trimming off excess.
4. Use a cute stamp like this elephant from Patterned Occasions (another SAB freebie option) in coordinating ink (Tangerine Tango or Rich Razzleberry).
5. Add mini silver brads to the bottom front of the card to mimic snaps. Cute!
Please leave a comment! We'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions for future American Ink videos. You can see our previous ones under the tab above. Thanks!