I made bag tags - something to clearly mark the convention bag (of which thousands are running around). I printed out the Convention 2012 logo on Fan Fare dsp after cutting it down to 8-1/2" x 11" and used the Oval Accent Clear Die to die-cut it plus a piece of chipboard before distressing it.
I used My Digital Studio to import my SU! team's logo, along with my team member's name, then printed it out, and die-cut it with a label framelit. Gotta have a little bling with some rhinestones! I used some Island Indigo ruffled ribbon to attach the tag to the bag, or Kim had strips of fabric which could be used for the same purpose.
The most exciting thing is that this is the FIRST convention for both Barb and Lorraine. I hope they soak up every minute and meet lots of great, new people.